- Creating concepts and written content for print, web, and mobile applications.
- Ensuring that our written content delivers our marketing messages effectively, while reflecting the ANODA brand.
- Establishing and documenting content standards and style guidelines for common usage across all our projects and marketing materials.
- Collaborating effectively with UX team members, as well as other project stakeholders
- Creating a content for our website (e.g., blogs, articles, pages).
- Creating a content for our marketing materials.
- Assisting designers with messages in our interfaces.
- Helping teammates with improving their written communication with customers.
- Strong portfolio of written content samples for multiple media (e.g., print, online, mobile).
- Clear examples of work that show adherence to standards and style guidelines.
- Secondary skills in multimedia content strategy or production a plus.
- Experience with content management systems a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, or another related field is preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience creating content for print and online marketing properties.
- Nice environment for skill up and friendly team.
- Stable compensation growth based on personal achievements.
- 12 days per year paid vacation.
- 100% paid sick list.
- Flexible schedule.
- Free massage.
- Office in the center of the very best city in the world (yeah, it’s Kharkiv)
- Free coffee, tea, and yummies ^_^