- Creating concepts and written content for print, web, and mobile applications.
- Ensuring that our written content delivers our marketing messages effectively, while reflecting the ANODA brand.
- Establishing and documenting content standards and style guidelines for common usage across all our projects and marketing materials.
- Collaborating effectively with UX team members, as well as other project stakeholders
- Creating a content for our website (e.g., blogs, articles, pages).
- Creating a content for our marketing materials.
- Assisting designers with messages in our interfaces.
- Helping teammates with improving their written communication with customers.
- Strong portfolio of written content samples for multiple media (e.g., print, online, mobile).
Clear examples of work that show adherence to standards and style guidelines.
Secondary skills in multimedia content strategy or production a plus.
Experience with content management systems a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, or another related field is preferred.
3-5 years’ experience creating content for print and online marketing properties.
- Nice environment for skill up and friendly team.
- Stable compensation growth based on personal achievements.
- 12 days per year paid vacation.
- 100% paid sick list.
- Flexible schedule.
- Free massage.
- Office in the center of the very best city in the world (yeah, it’s Kharkiv)
- Free coffee, tea, and yummies ^_^