We are looking for a young and passioned iOS developer our team, who are hungry to knowledge and aimed on fast professional growth.
- Develop new features according to specs while conforming to best practices.
- Unit test all new code.
- Provide input on new feature Architecture.
- Perform Code Reviews.
- Understand requirements and be able to translate them into application features.
- Be a team player.
- Have experience working in Agile atmosphere.
- Perform unit and integration tests.
- Troubleshoot problems on time.
- Be able to set up and meet your own estimates.
- Good time management skills.
- Know what responsibility is.
- 3+ years professional iOS development experience.
- 3+ years professional experience developing in Objective-C.
- At least 1 year in Swift.
- Solid understanding of common design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented approach.
- Databases: Realm, Core Data.
- Networking: AFNetworking, mitmproxy or Charles, Postman.
- UI: Masonry (SnapKit), Autolayout, priorities, Zeplin.
- Animations: Pop, custom UICollectionView Layouts.
- Version control: GIT, common commands, rewrite commit message, remove commit from history, resolve merge conflicts, merging pbxproj.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Nice environment for skill up and friendly team.
- Work on high-level, interesting projects, no legacy all projects starts from zero.
- Open-minded management.
- Stable compensation growth based on personal achievements.
- 12 days per year paid vacation.
- 100% paid sick list.
- Flexible schedule.
- Free massage.
- Office in the center of the very best city in the world (yeah, it’s Kharkiv)
- Free coffee, tea, and yummies ^_^