We are looking for an experienced Android developer, who has seen some serious stuff developing Android apps and ready to take new heights.
- Provide technical support for diagnosing and debugging performance and reliability issues;
- Manage software availability, latency, scalability and efficiency;
- Participate in all phases of development (specification, design, development and bug fixing);
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Thinks strategically and plans tactically;
- Stay up to date on the latest technologies and their capabilities and shares these advancements with other teams members;
- Think creatively to resolve technical challenges and limitations;
- Integrate software modules into products;
- Work well in a team environment and collaborates with others across all skill levels;
- 3+ years experience in Android SDK, Google Play Services, Google Play In-App Purchases (Billing);
- Previous experience integrating Ads into mobile applications (AdMob, Facebook, etc.) will be a plus
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented (OO) analysis and design principles as well as demonstrated proficiency in OO development;
- Knowledge of Ads SDKs, APIs, notifications, social platforms, etc.;
- Knowledge of algorithms and advanced data structures;
- Excellent analytical and logical skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and good communication skills;
Got these? Even better:
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Math/Engineering or equivalent experience;
- A passion for mobile technology and innovative problem solving.
- Experience with agile methodologies is a plus;
- Good sense of humor
- Apple MacBook or Apple iMac workstation.
- Work on high-level, interesting projects, no legacy all projects starts from zero.
- Open-minded management.
- Nice environment for skill up and friendly team.
- Stable compensation growth based on personal achievements.
- 15 days per year paid vacation.
- 100% paid sick list.
- Flexible schedule.
- Free massage.
- Office in the center of the very best city in the world (yeah, it’s Kharkiv)
- Free coffee, tea, and yummies ^_^