We are growing continuously and we are looking for a passioned recruiter who will help us in hiring new developers, designers, project managers, software testers, etc. We also need to manage our existing team, track their vacations, day-offs, and of course team happiness level 🙂
- Work with business leaders in defining and critical hiring needs to attract a diverse set of candidates for our organization.
- Manage the full life cycle of recruitment: sourcing, screening, qualifying candidates, coordinating & managing interviews, maintaining consistent communication with hiring managers & candidates, and developing a strong talent pipeline.
- Provides consultative expertise to hiring managers as it pertains to the technology recruitment process, including partnering with managers to gather initial requirements, revise job descriptions, and set strategies that include assessing internal and external talent and sourcing passive and diverse candidates.
- Source top passive talent through sourcing, cold calling, personal networking, and social media.
- Builds and maintain a strong candidate pipeline, by maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the business and proactively responding to the business needs.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements, and working closely with hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Partners with Hiring Managers to develop interview strategy for candidate assessment, cultural assessment, and manages the candidate experience by ensuring that all candidates have a positive interaction with ANODA at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Develops networking and referral strategy with external organizations and agencies to enhance our employment brand in the community, provide information about employment opportunities and to attract qualified candidates.
- Work with Technology leaders to determine what recruitment events to engage in and sponsor, to attract and engage top talent.
- Track, maintain and report key metrics.
- Maintain all pertinent application and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System.
- 3+ years of technology focused recruiting experience, agency or corporate.
- Intermediate English
- Proven track record of successfully recruiting for high volume positions.
- Clear understanding of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle process; proven ability to partner with multiple hiring managers concurrently.
- Self-directed; ability to work independently toward recruiting objectives with a sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility and respect with a broad range of business partners.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly proficient with office software.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
- Nice environment for skill up and friendly team.
- Stable compensation growth based on personal achievements.
- 24 days per year paid vacation.
- 100% paid sick list.
- Flexible schedule.
- Free massage.
- Office in the center of the very best city in the world (yeah, it’s Kharkiv)
- Free coffee, tea, and yummies ^_^
to work with ANODA!
So what you are waiting for? Send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org right now, we are waiting for you 🙂
Please don’t forget include some examples of your work (portfolio, code example, etc).
I KNOW A GUY
WHO KNOWS A GUY…
Well, if you are actually don’t fit or not interested in this particular position, but know a person, who probably may be interested in it, refer him (or her, why not?) on this page and receive a nice bonus in case of successful hire.