We are looking for individuals that not only possess the curious nature & bug tracking skills of a rock star QA engineer, but also the motivation to grow, build, and help cultivate an unstoppable team.
- Performing functional, compatibility, integration and regression testing mobile applications and REST APIs.
- Experience in testing the software 1+ years.
- Intermediate English.
- Understanding of QA processes and ability to locate and eliminate bottlenecks.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems.
- Ability to create and execute test cases/check lists, document test results.
- Strong technical background.
- Analytical, problem-solving and team-working skills.
- Knowledge in Agile (Scrum, Kanban) process is a plus.
- Experience in CI tools such as Jenkins or Teamcity is a plus.
- Experience in builds releasing and deployment processes is a plus.
- Experience in REST clients such as Postman, Advanced REST client is a plus.
- Experience in requirements and API testing is a plus.
- Experience in Web/API automation testing is a plus.
- Experience of working with web debugging proxy (mitmproxy, etc) is a plus.
- Nice environment for skill up and friendly team.
- Stable compensation growth based on personal achievements.
- 12 days per year paid vacation.
- 100% paid sick list.
- Flexible schedule.
- Free massage.
- Office in the center of the very best city in the world (yeah, it’s Kharkiv)
- Free coffee, tea, and yummies ^_^