We are looking for a passioned Android developer for our team who loves to conquer new heights and continually skill up.
- 2+ years of professional Android development experience
- Good knowledge of Java, Kotlin
- Java Core, experience in Android/Android SDK
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of OOP
- Experience with Git
- Experience with SQLite, Room
- Knowledge of RxJava, Dagger
- Knowledge of Google API’s (Maps, Geolocation, Routing) and Firebase API’s (auth, firestore, push notifications)
- Understanding client-server architecture, Retrofit
- Experience with custom Android UI
- Intermediate spoken and writing English
WE WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with Realm
- Knowledge of coroutines
- Experience with custom animations and third-party libraries
- Nice environment for skill up and friendly team.
- Stable compensation growth based on personal achievements.
- 12 days per year paid vacation.
- Flexible working time, including remote work.
- 100% paid sick list.
- Flexible schedule.
- Free massage.
- Office in the center of the very best city in the world (yeah, it’s Kharkiv)
- Free coffee, tea, and yummies ^_^
to work with ANODA!
So what you are waiting for? Send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org right now, we are waiting for you 🙂
Please don’t forget include some examples of your work (portfolio, code example, etc).
I KNOW A GUY
WHO KNOWS A GUY…
Well, if you are actually don’t fit or not interested in this particular position, but know a person, who probably may be interested in it, refer him (or her, why not?) on this page and receive a nice bonus in case of successful hire.