We are seeking for the-best-matched Golang Developer to our team, maybe it’s you?
- Experience with Go 2+ years
- Experience in software engineering 3+ years
- Understanding OOP, algorithms and patterns
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL/MySQL or other RDBMS
- Familiarity with Unix-like systems
- Deeply knowledge of CI/CD approaches and cloud technologies (AWS/GCP)
- English level: Intermediate.
WE WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with pub-sub tools (nats, kafka, rabbit)
- Knowledge of grpc+protobuf
- Nice environment for skill up and friendly team.
- Stable compensation growth based on personal achievements.
- 12 days per year paid vacation.
- Flexible working time, including remote work.
- 100% paid sick list.
- Flexible schedule.
- Free massage.
- Office in the center of the very best city in the world (yeah, it’s Kharkiv)
- Free coffee, tea, and yummies ^_^
to work with ANODA!
So what you are waiting for? Send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org right now, we are waiting for you 🙂
Please don’t forget include some examples of your work (portfolio, code example, etc).
I KNOW A GUY
WHO KNOWS A GUY…
Well, if you are actually don’t fit or not interested in this particular position, but know a person, who probably may be interested in it, refer him (or her, why not?) on this page and receive a nice bonus in case of successful hire.