We are looking for individuals that not only possess the curious nature & bug tracking skills of a rock star QA engineer, but also the motivation to grow, build, and help cultivate an unstoppable team.
- 2+ years of experience in testing web and mobile applications
- Knowledge of testing methods and techniques
- Experience in testing web applications (frontend backend)
- Experience in testing mobile native applications
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience with bug tracking systems
- Knowledge of technologies and experience in testing web-services, API
- Writing documentation: test scenarios, test cases, checklists, test results reports, bug reports
- Responsibility, attentiveness
WE WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU HAVE:
- Mentoring experience
- Understanding how CI / CD works
- Ability to analyze business and technical requirements
- Nice environment for skill up and friendly team.
- Stable compensation growth based on personal achievements.
- 12 days per year paid vacation.
- Flexible working time, including remote work.
- 100% paid sick list.
- Flexible schedule.
- Free massage.
- Office in the center of the very best city in the world (yeah, it’s Kharkiv)
- Free coffee, tea, and yummies ^_^
to work with ANODA!
So what you are waiting for? Send your CV on email@example.com right now, we are waiting for you 🙂
Please don’t forget include some examples of your work (portfolio, code example, etc).
I KNOW A GUY
WHO KNOWS A GUY…
Well, if you are actually don’t fit or not interested in this particular position, but know a person, who probably may be interested in it, refer him (or her, why not?) on this page and receive a nice bonus in case of successful hire.