We’re looking for an experienced and gifted Front-end Developer to join our ANODA team and take part in super interesting project.
- Design and develop the user interface using Angular 2+ / React best practices
- Work with other Angular developers to deliver a complete front end application
- Ensure high performance of applications on mobile and desktop
- Ensure timelines and deliverables are met
- Conduct performance tests
- Develop product analysis tasks
- 3+ years working in front-end web development
- Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns
- Strong knowledge and development experience in Angular or React
- Experience with RxJs / NgRx
- Experience with Typescript
- TDD/BDD experience (Jest, Jasmine, Karma or Chai)
- Experience with tools like Redux, Webpack or Gulp, Angular CLI
- Experience with HTML5 / CSS3 / (HTML frameworks / CSS preprocessors)
- Experience with version control software (Git, GitHub, GitLab)
- Experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies
WE WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with Restful API implementations
- Working Knowledge of Databases SQL / NoSQL
- Experience developing applications Cloud (AWS, Azure) environments
- Experience developing applications using Docker containers
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Nice environment for skill up and friendly team.
- Stable compensation growth based on personal achievements.
- 12 days per year paid vacation.
- Flexible working time, including remote work.
- 100% paid sick list.
- Flexible schedule.
- Free massage.
- Office in the center of the very best city in the world (yeah, it’s Kharkiv)
- Free coffee, tea, and yummies ^_^
to work with ANODA!
So what you are waiting for? Send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org right now, we are waiting for you 🙂
Please don’t forget include some examples of your work (portfolio, code example, etc).
I KNOW A GUY
WHO KNOWS A GUY…
Well, if you are actually don’t fit or not interested in this particular position, but know a person, who probably may be interested in it, refer him (or her, why not?) on this page and receive a nice bonus in case of successful hire.