We are looking for a best-fitting Sales Ninja who will become the lead point of contact for all matters specific to customers and help us maximize profit and overall customer satisfaction.
- Communication with potential clients up to the contract.
- Responding to incoming requests.
- Keeping CRM up to date.
- Sending proposals on Upwork and similar freelance services.
- Answering to incoming requests.
- Creating message sequences for automated campaigns.
- Setting up the automation campaigns (LinkedIng, email).
- Excellent communication skills
- Great writing, presentation and negotiating skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Want to become a Jedi sales
- English — upper-intermediate
- Being cheerful is a must!
WE WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU:
- Have an Advanced/Fluent English.
- Have a recent sales experience within an IT or B2B company.
- Work on high-level, interesting projects, no legacy!
- All projects start from scratch.
- Open-minded management.
- Nice environment for skill up and friendly team.
- Stable compensation growth based on personal achievements.
- 12 days per year paid vacation.
- Flexible working time, including remote work.
- 100% paid sick list.
- Flexible schedule.
- Free massage.
- Office in the center of the very best city in the world (yeah, it’s Kharkiv)
- Free coffee, tea, and yummies ^_^
to work with ANODA!
So what you are waiting for? Send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org right now, we are waiting for you 🙂
Please don’t forget include some examples of your work (portfolio, code example, etc).
I KNOW A GUY
WHO KNOWS A GUY…
Well, if you are actually don’t fit or not interested in this particular position, but know a person, who probably may be interested in it, refer him (or her, why not?) on this page and receive a nice bonus in case of successful hire.