We are looking for UI designer with product-thinking mind. Our ideal UI designer can take dozen pages of input documentation, sleep on it couple days, then create wireframes, and convert them to the awesome interfaces.
- Work with project’s documentation, understanding tasks from it.
- Creating lo-fi and hi-fi wireframes for mobile (iOS and Android) and web applications.
- Creating user interface designs for mobile and web applications.
- Working with customer’s feedback.
- Collaborating with developers and QA team.
- Experience in UI design 6+ months.
- Pre-Intermediate English.
- Strong Photoshop experience.
- Sketch experience would be a huge plus.
- macOS experience would be a plus.
- Strong mobile background.
- Material Design experience would be a plus.
- Apple Human Interface Guidelines knowledge would be a plus.
- Apple iMac 27″ with retina display.
- Nice environment for skill up and friendly team.
- Stable compensation growth based on personal achievements.
- 12 days per year paid vacation.
- 100% paid sick list.
- Flexible schedule.
- Free massage.
- Office in the center of the very best city in the world (yeah, it’s Kharkiv)
- Free coffee, tea, and yummies ^_^
to work with ANODA!
So what you are waiting for? Send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org right now, we are waiting for you 🙂
Please don’t forget include some examples of your work (portfolio, code example, etc).
I KNOW A GUY
WHO KNOWS A GUY…
Well, if you are actually don’t fit or not interested in this particular position, but know a person, who probably may be interested in it, refer him (or her, why not?) on this page and receive a nice bonus in case of successful hire.